Yeah, that’s Morse code for “victory.” You’ll feel like a champ when you make this superbly delicious South Sea cocktail. Calls for 5-star rated BLY Silver Rum, from the makers of Boyd & Blair Potato Vodka, starfruit, lime juice and pineapple juice. The flavor will win you over.
• 2 oz. BLY Silver Rum
• 1 oz. fresh lime juice
• 3/4 oz. starfruit syrup*
• 1/2 oz. pineapple juice
• 1/4 cup water
• 3/4 cup juice from starfruit
• 1 cup sugar (white or demerara)
1. SYRUP: Pour the water and starfruit juice into a saucepan and boil. Add sugar and stir until dissolved. Let cool, pour into a mason jar and refrigerate for up to a week.
2. Pour 2 ounces of BLY Silver Rum into a martini shaker filled with ice.
3. Add lime juice, starfruit syrup and pineapple juice.
4. Shake all ingredients and strain into a chilled glass.
5. Garnish with starfruit slice.