The Persian ingredient golab (rosewater) gives this vibrant cocktail its name. Muddled tarragon leaves add a tangy twist to the flavor profiles found in a classic gimlet.
• 2 Ounces Boyd & Blair Potato Vodka
• 2 TBS Fresh Tarragon Leaves
• 1 Ounce Freshly Squeezed Lime Juice
• 1 Ounce Simple Syrup
• 2/3 Ounce White Vermouth (such as Dolin Blanc)
• 1/4 Ounce Rosewater
1. Muddle tarragon in a cocktail shaker until it is broken down.
2. Add the rest of the ingredients plus ice, and shake vigorously for about 30 seconds.
3. Strain into a chilled coupe glass.