Give this a try! The Pear Five Spice syrup will keep for two weeks refrigerated.
• 1.5 oz. Boyd & Blair Potato Vodka
• 0.75 oz. Pear Five Spice Syrup*
• 0.75 oz. Lemon Juice
• Pear Five Spice Syrup*
• 1 Cup of Water
• 1 Cup of Sugar
• 1/2 Pear
• 1 tsp. White Peppercorns
• 1 tsp. Whole Cloves
• 1 tsp. Fennel
• 1 Tbsp. Star Anise
• 2 Cinnamon Sticks
1. Add one scoop of ice to a shaker.
2. Add lemon juice, pear five-spice syrup & Boyd & Blair Potato Vodka. Cover with cheater tin and shake. Double Strain into a glass and garnish with a slice of pear.
3. To make Pear Five Spice Syrup*: Boil all of the ingredients together for 10-15 minutes. Let mixture cool and then strain into a container.